90 days till SLS User's conference

From: HALDEMAN, P. (PETER) (NEWHOLLA.PHALDEM@NEWHOLLAND.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 20:09:32 EEST

--- Received from NEWHOLLA.PHALDEM 1-717-355-3680 03-06-18 12.09

  -> rp-ml(A)rapid.lpt.fi

To All,

We are only 90 days away from an Orlando experience that will be the
Selective Laser Sintering User's Group Conference.

            2003 SLSŪ Users Group Conference
                  September 14-17, 2003
                  Gaylord Palms Resort
                    Orlando, Florida

That means that we are only 66 days away from the hotel and early
registration cutoff date.

The SLSUG officers are finishing recruitment of speakers, contacting
vendors for the vendor and parts fair, and finalizing the agenda.

        User's have you sent in your registration form and Parts fair table
        reservation?

        Vendor's have you sent in your table reservations?

        Golfers have you contacted T. Sikora for your tee off times?

Many of you should have already received a postal mailing for the
conference. If you have not, you can go to 3DSystems web site and click
through the SLS User's Group information.

If you still want a hard copy or further information, contact me off rpml
at this email address.

        peter.haldeman@cnh.com

Looking forward to seeing at the conference, your participation ensures we
will have fabulous and informative event.

Peter Haldeman
2003 SLSUG President