Re: info abt scanner

From: John Eric Voltin (jevoltin@agile-technology.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 01:15:19 EEST

I know of one industrial CT scanning service bureau, 3D Imaging. They are
located in Austin, Texas and can be contacted at (512) 837-6644 or via
e-mail at rwarner@3d-development.com. I have worked with 3D Imaging on a
variety of projects and they are very professional. Their ability to
resolve internal details (including density variations) is amazing.

Feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions.

I would be interested in knowing about any industrial MRI service bureaus.

 - John

John Eric Voltin
Mechanical Engineer
Agile Technology, Inc.