Build Style Options Info

From: RPC (rpml@rpc.msoe.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 04:02:48 EEST

I am working on a project for my work on our SLA5000 to see what benefits of
the Z-smoothing and Smart Best Finish features of 3D Lightyear 1.3 will do
for the quality of parts we produce. I was wondering if anyone had done any
research on these two options and come up with any conclusions. I have built
some small test parts to see the differences so far but I do not have any
detailed information showing the process and results that these features
produce. If you have any information please contact me at the following
information. Thank you.

Jonathon Talbert
rpc@rpc.msoe.edu