PLEASE HELP ME OUT

From: mrssusanshabangu007@444.net
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 07:35:11 EEST

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

After due deliberation with my children, I decided tocontact you for your
assistance in standing as abeneficiary to the sum of US$30.5MThirty
Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)

First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother
of three
children and the
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy since 1stApril 1996 to date under
the
auspices of the President of South Africa MRTHABO MBEKI. You can view my
profile at
 my
website www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm.

                                                 THE PROPOSAL
After the swearing in ceremony making me the DeputyMinister of Minerals
and Energy,
my husband Mr
Ndelebe Shabangudied while he was on an official trip to Trinidad
andTobago in
1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some fundsin a
dollaraccount which
amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a
South Africanbank which had her offshore House in Cayman Island
-FIDELITYINTERNATIONAL TRUST BANK.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoicedcontract which he
executed with
the Government of
South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never
knew that
it wasover-invoiced by him. Iam afraid that the governmentof South
Africa might
start to investigate on contracts awarded from1990 to date.If they
discover this
money in his bank account, they will confiscate itand seize his assets
here in
South Africa and thiswill definetely affect my political career in
government.

I want your assistance in opening an account with FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL
TRUST BANK
through my Attorney so thatthis fund could be wired into your account
directly
without any hitch. As soon as the fund gets to your account, you are
expected to
move it immediately into another personal bank account in your country.
I will
see toit that the account is not traced from South Africa. As soon as you
have
confirmed the fund into your account, I will send my eldest son with my

Attorney to come to yourcountry to discuss on business investments.
For your assistance, I am offering you 20% of the principal sum
whichamounts to
US$6,100.000.00 (Six millionOne Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)
However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement
with me that
you will not elope with myfund.

 If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of
urgency send me an
email.Due to my sensitive position in the South
African Government, I would
not WANT you to call me on phone or send a fax to me.
All correspondence
must be by email to my private email
address,susanshabangu@444.net

If you want to speak with my Attorney, that is fineand okay by me. His
chambers
will be representing my
interest at FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL TRUST BANK. All correspondence
must be made either to my Attorney Barrister Richard Lithuli, of Lithuli and
associates,or send me an email. I will also like you to give me your contact
address of telephone, fax and email to enable my Attorney call
or reach you from time to time.

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute
Confidentiality if this
transaction must succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME! If you do not feel
comfortable
with this transaction, do not hesitate to discontinue.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy
South Africa.