Soccer ball

From: kevin smith (kksmith67@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 05:30:49 EEST

Hi Friends,
                 I was drawing soccer ball on CAD system. Simplest pattern on the ball is having pentagons surrounded by hexagons. But I need to wrap around spherical surfaces only with hexagons pattern. I thought its peanut but It doesn't't seem to be mathematically correct. Could someone pl. suggest if possible before I spent more time. Sphere size is 280mm and I'm trying to hexagons of ~22mm (across flat). Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Kevin