Rapid Prototyping Internet Message Forum - updated

From: admin@rpimf.org
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 00:07:32 EEST

There was a typo in the settings for the mailing list.
Seems to be working now.
Sorry for any trouble.

The Rapid Prototyping Internet Message Forum is up and running.

www.rpimf.org

It consists of three different sections.

First, a mailing list like the RP-ML.
The list has been spam free to date, and we have measures in place to
prevent it in the future.
You must be a subscriber to post.
You must confirm an e-mail address to be a subscriber.
There is a link on the www.rpimf.org home page to sign up.

Second, there is a Bulletin Board/Message Forum.
This allows us to discuss any topic in a more static fashion the the mailing
lists.
We can have as many topics as we like and can add them as it grows.
There is a link on the www.rpimf.org home page to join.

And lastly, a chat room.
This is like an open instant messenger where many people can join one
conversation.
There is a link on the www.rpimf.org home page to join.

You can join one or all of the above.
Everything is free for the users.

Hope you come and join us.

RPIMF Administrator

P.S. Hannu, I am still waiting to hear back from you.