STL files of medical models

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 06:08:24 EEST

Dear rp-ml

I wonder if any of you out there could send me some stl files of medical
models? I'm teaching a training course for a group of medical engineering
students and I would like 5-10 models of parts associated with medical
problems.

For example, I have seen a nice model of an inner ear and another of the
nasal channels. Teeth would be good. A hip or a knee implant would also be
good, as would a small joint or part of a large one. If any of you have any
stl files of that nature, I would appreciate if you could send them.

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong