Re:Spam Europe Business Development

From: Brock (bhinzmann@sric-bi.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 19:23:44 EEST

I seriously doubt you got my contact info from our home page. Most companies, including ours, that have job openings will post appropriate contact information
there. It appears you sent this message randomly to people on the rapid prototyping mailing list. That is an intrusion, especially considering all the
discussion the rp-ml has had about spam. I would be very suspicious of hiring anyone that starts off with such a dishonest approach, no matter how attractive
the list of capabilities appears to be. I now have to question the veracity of the information you give about yourself. Too bad.