Re: INJECTION MOULDING

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 18:20:46 EEST

MessageDear Mehmet SALIM,

I think that you are referring to a process that is commonly called Metal Die Casting. Usually, it is not very practical for jewelry applications. But, as you suggest, theoretically it would be possible to Die Cast jewelry items. So, if you can afford it, I would be happy to custom design, build and deliver the means to do what ever you wish in this line. Please feel free to give me a call anytime...

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321-269-7587