Controlling My Spam

From: Thoms Corp (thoms_corp@attbi.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 17:10:40 EEST

Hello All,

A. To eliminate the source of the SPAM SOURCE from my computer I do the following, in Outlook Express:

R.click the addressor's address/choose properties/copy either the entire address or just the domain (better)/close the email/Tools/Message Rules/Mail/Blocked Senders (tab)/Add/R.click & paste/OK/OK

B. To eliminate the source of the SPAM SOURCE at Outlook Express I do the following, in Outlook Express:

R. click the addressor's address/choose Block Sender/delete the email

I wish that I had a macro for the numerous keystrokes required for the "A." procedure!

However, doing both "A." and "B." for every new SPAM that shows up, most of my SPAM is going away.