Re: Hannu, HELLO!

From: Hannu Kaikonen (haka@rapid.lpt.fi)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 08:28:38 EEST

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Walt Napowsa wrote:

> Do you even care?
yes

> I have not seen you respond to any of the emails regarding the CRAP that you
> continue to allow on our list.
> Get off your A__ and do something about it or there will not be any one left
> to carry on informative conversations with.
> If you do not wish to do this anymore then just let someone know so that we
> can move on.
> This is getting just plain STUPID...
>
> My delete key is wearing out...

And who the h*ll are you Walt Napowsa???? Oh yes now I remember...
You the one that sneaked in through the back door Jun 25 2001 and has
been lurking around ever since... this is your first actual posting to rp-ml?

Your valuable contribution to the list is noticed and treated with all the
respect it deserves...

Thanks Walt, you really saved my day... LOL

// Hannu