Re: Hannu, HELLO!

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 19:54:22 EEST

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Walt Napowsa wrote:
> Do you even care?
> I have not seen you respond to any of the emails regarding the CRAP that you
> continue to allow on our list.
> Get off your A__ and do something about it or there will not be any one left
> to carry on informative conversations with.
> If you do not wish to do this anymore then just let someone know so that we
> can move on.
> This is getting just plain STUPID...

I hate to dis on our fearless leader, but I've gotta say, Amen!

You can't run the list by ignoring serious problems indefinitely, and
then only posting to get defensive.

> My delete key is wearing out...

What's irking me most now is the piles of repeat postings. Unlike the
spam, which is bad enough, this is not anybody else's fault. Why are
you letting this happen? If you're running the list on some weird
buggy software, why not switch it to one of the many free, robust,
easy-to-operate list servers out there, such as Majordomo?

-Sheba

--
Bathsheba Grossman                 phone (831)429-8224, fax (831)460-1242
Sculpting geometry                                          bathsheba.com