CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATION!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

From: Janzen Lot Robert (janzenlotrobert@netscape.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 20:15:03 EEST

Ref. Number:22/756/4007
Batch Number: 497001527-AB66

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Global Trust Agency Lottery Winners international
programs held on the 3RD of MAY, 2003. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 9570015948-6410 with
 serial number 3648042-510 drew lucky numbers
4-14-66-71-07-36 which consequently won in the 1st
category, you have therefore been approved for a lump
sumpay out of US$ 7,000,000.00 (Seven Million United
States Dollars).

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGCRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your
money remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 68,000 companies and
80,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place twice in every six years.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates,
President of the World Largest software, we hope with
part of your winning you will take part in our next
year (USD$65M) Sixty-five million Dollars
international mega lottery. To file for your claim,
please contact our official agent/claims and duty
officer: Mr. JANZEN LOT ROBERT of Global Trust Agency
and the Email address
is:janzenlotrobert@rediffmail.com

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
JULY 28TH 2003. After this date all unclaimed funds
will be included in the next stake.Please note in
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,do
remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being being successful in our
lottery promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Betty Claudia
Lottery Coordinator