TRUST

From: emeka eze (emeka001@sudanmail.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 22:06:12 EEST

Dear Nouna
Greetings,
My name is Emeka Eze.Iam in charge of investment
banking,Standard Trust bank Plc Lagos, Nigeria.I have
urgent and very confidential business proposition that
would yied great dividend
to both parties in future if your unalloyd
co-operation is received.

On January 6,2001, a Foreign Oil Consultant/contractor

with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr
Dennis Akapito ,a Jamaican by nationality
but naturalized in Nigeria, made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United States
Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no
reply.

After a month, I sent a reminder and finally I
discovered from his contract employers,the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation that mr Dennis Akapito
died while trying to operate cancer of the knee. On
further investigation,I find out that he died
without making a WILL and did not declare any next of
kin or relations in all his official documents
including his Bank Deposit paperworks in my Bank.

However,before the decission to move this fund was
taken,I personally went to his given address to infor
his relations that he has some money
with us incase they have no idea,but was surprised
when his neighours told me t that mr Dennis has no
relation. My inquiry at jamaican embassy confirmed
same.

Sequel to this,my colleagues and I in this department
want you to front as his NEXT-OF-KIN so that this
money could be moved out to your account on commission
basis.

Please note that this is not fraud nor stealing but
free funds.

Please let me read from you so that we will tell you
the next line of action.

Awaiting your immediate responce.

Regards,
Dr Emeka Eze.NB: You can also mail to me with this email
ID:emeka1953@yahoo.com
Welcome to Sudan pioneer ISP
http://www.sudanet.net