RE: The RPML should be fixed and not abandoned.

From: Tony Furdock (tonyf@3dresource.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 18:57:22 EEST

Jeez -

If Paul Bates posts, it must be bad! I guess I'll even have to put in my
$.02. Though I seldom post, I've been a "lurker" on the list for many years.
There's no doubt that Hannu and the list have been indisposable resources to
our community, and though the spam is a pain in the neck, I plan on hangin'
in there with the RPML. Please, no offense, Doug, but I agree that we should
be hosted by a non-commercial site to minimize partiality of management.
Hannu, I know you're a busy person - how about recruiting some other folks
to help with the spam issue (don't look at me, though - I don't know
anything about it!). I know we've been through this before, and maybe it's
necessary to "thin the herd" every once in a while, though I hate to see the
loss of networking and strength in numbers.
I'll be sticking around if for nothing else than to see if Paul lives up to
his promise to "become a much more active member of the RPML community"!

Tony Furdock
Creative Technical Solutions
6880 Hillsdale Court
Indianapolis, IN 46250
317-578-3445
fax 317-578-3446
www.3dresource.com

This e-mail and any attached file is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by calling the
person listed above.