RE: The RPML should be fixed and not abandoned.

From: Brinkley, Thomas [EMC/STL] (Thomas.Brinkley@emotors.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 18:41:44 EEST

Just a thought. It would sure help if there was a way to code the subject
line with some sort of identification that only the "real" rp-ml users would
use. This would make screening out spam much easier since you wouldn't have
to open the email to find out that it is junk. You would be able to delete
the spam with less effort.