SPAM

From: Kumi Limited (simon.graham@kumi-solutions.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 12:54:45 EEST

Hi RPers

Can somebody have a word with G. Bush about SPAM? I am sure we can label it
physiological terrorism. I now live in fear that my septic tank is not big
enough, my life is not long enough and my man hood is ............. well
I'll leave one that out.

I read some where that a SPAMmer in LA got his dues when 1000's of people
signed him up for junk snail mail. It got to the point where mail was
arriving daily by the lorry load. I believe the SPAM stopped. Strange
that! Perhaps we should look at encouraging SPAM to leave us alone rather
than running away from it.

Regards
Simon