RE: Join Our New List...

From: parts@protocallonline.com
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 22:55:29 EEST

Thanx!!

I am only too glad to help after all of the help this board has been to me.

In order to sign up you must use the website.

I am sorry if it is a pain, but this is part of keeping it spam free.

Mailer daemons can subscribe to lists if the require signing up through a
website.

I am still looking for some more admin people.

Doug Johnson