RE: Any ideas how to stop SPAM on our list ??

From: Blasch, Larry (LBlasch@OPW-FC.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 00:27:04 EEST

List,

I no longer include my e-mail address in any correspondence in the
traditional form. I now list my e-mail address in plain English
(lblasch at opw -fc dot com). This makes the address readable to anyone who
actually looks at it, but it won't be read by the data mining robots that
search for addresses to sell.

Is there any way to set Majordomo up to use this "plain English" in the e-
mail addresses? (rp-ml at rapid dot lpt dot fi)

If we could do that then the e-mail search robots would find it very
difficult to extract the mailing list info.

Looking for a way to slow the deluge of spam...

Larry Blasch

(lblasch at opw -fc dot com)