Re: CT scan data

From: John Eric Voltin (jevoltin@agile-technology.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 03:50:22 EEST

There are probably several tools that will allow you to do this, but I know that Materialise Mimics can perform this translation. Take a look at the following web page:

http://www.materialise.com/mimics/main_ENG.html

Unfortunately, I'm not particularly experienced using Mimics, but I have worked with ascii point clouds and stl files produced with Mimics.

 - John

John Eric Voltin
Agile Technology, Inc.
Phone: (512) 633-0394