RE: stl reader for Copyright application

From: Pieter.Bourgaux@materialise.be
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 15:58:39 EEST

Dear Jonatan,

Materialise also offers the Magics communicator which can be used as a free
STL viewer.

The Communicator is a viewer for STL-files (and many more file formats)
which also allows to add measurements, markups and make a kind of
3D-slideshow. The most interesting part of the communicator is in fact the
communication part, when 2 communicators are connected via the internet,
everything will be simultaneously shown on both communicators.

When installing the Communicator, you'll have 30 days evaluation that gives
you access to all its main functions. After this evaluation period, the
Communicator will become a free STL and MGX-viewer. (MGX is a Materialise
format that compresses STL-files 10 to 20 times)

You can find it at: https://www.materialise.com/communicator

Kind regards,

Pieter Bourgaux

Application engineer
Materialise

Tel +32 16 39 66 66
Fax +32 16 39 66 00

No time to fix a file ? STLfix.com does it for you !
On-line around the clock STL repair and CAD to STL conversion.
"No cure, money back" guarantee. http://www.stlfix.com