RE: stl reader for Copyright application

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 02:14:39 EEST

I was aware that you could export VRML from Rhinoceros but, I do not
believe that you can import this format. I would imagine with some
effort anything can be extracted however, VRML by vitue of it's intended
purpose on the web, is greatly abbreviated in file size for viewing only

Any other programmers want to chime in here..... Has anyone reversed
engineered a design from a VRML file..?

Steven Adler

Automated 3D Modeling, Inc

www.a3dm.com