1st and 3rd angle projections with i-Know 2D

From: van den Hout (hout@ccim.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 15:30:33 EEST

Dear sir/madam,

CCIM released a new version of I-Know 2D.
We have received valuable feedback from several users of I-Know 2D,
which resulted in the release of version 3.1.
The main improvements are:
    -2D drawings from STL models in both 1st and 3rd angle projections.
    -Auto-scaling to standard scales on both ISO and US/ANSI paper
formats.
    -General improvement of the generation and selection of the views.

Downloads are available from the CCIM website:
<http://www.ccim.nl/2d.html> www.ccim.nl/2d.html

Kind regards,

Jeroen van den Hout
CCIM sales