URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: MARYAM ABACHA (maryamaba10@netscpe.net)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 02:47:41 EEST

Sir,
I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, Widow of late Millitary
Presiden of Nigeria, Gen.Sani Abacha. I am moved to
write you this letter, this was in confidence
considering my present circumstances and situation. My
husband died when he was in active service( in power
) in 1998,later Abubaka took over, before he handed
over to the civillian President Olusegun Obasanjo in
1999. Since then, Obasanjo and his allies has been
frieezing all our account,even my second son was been
held for one accusation or the other.

However, due to this situation I decided to change
most of my husband's billions of dollars deposited in
Swiss Bank and other countries into other forms of
money coded for safe purpose because the Head of
State Olusegu Obasanjo has made arrangement with the
Swiss government and other European countries to
freeze all my late husband's treasures deposited in
some European countries.

Hence, my children and I decided laying low in Nigeria
to study the situation till when things get better.
Like now that Nigerians are voting for another new
presidencial elections,We don't know what could be
befall on us again, and as such I had to change my
identity so that my investment will not be traced and
confiscated

I have deposited the sum of thirty-two million United
State dollars($32,000,000.00) with a security company
for safe keeping. What I want you to do is to indicate
your interest that you can assist us in receiving the
money on our behalf, so that I can tell you the
details and the modalities for the claim of the said
funds. I want you to assist in investing this money,
but I will not want my identity revealed. I will also
want to acquire real/landed properties and stock in
multi-national companies and to engage in other safe
and non speclative investments as advises by your good
self.

May I at this point emphasize the high level of
confidence, which this upcoming project demands, and
hope you will not betray the trust and confidence
which I repose on you. In conclusion, if you want to
assist us, Kindly reply this e-mail and I will tell
you where the fund are currently being maintain and
also discuss remuneration for your services.

Yours Sincerely,

Mariam Abacha (Mrs).