SLA Users Group photos

From: Carl Dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 15:42:42 EEST

2003 SLA Users Group Attendees,

On behalf of the Executive Board, we would like to ask anyone that took photos during the conference to kindly upload them via the web site at www.3dnasug.com for inclusion into the 2003 proceedings CD. This site can be accessed by going to www.3dsnasug.com > member services > upload files to executive committee. We thank you for helping making this years conference a success and look forward to your comments and suggestions for the coming conference. Please bookmark this site for updates throughout the coming year. If you have difficulty accessing the site you may also send them to any of the board members.

Thanks again for your continued participation.

Carl Dekker
2004 3DSNASUG Sec.
dekker@met-l-flo.com
www.metlflo.com