104 US RP Patents and Applications Issued from 1/28/03 to 3/25/03

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:03:52 EEST

Good Morning:

The latest edition of the RP Patent Alert Newsletter is now available on The
WORLDWIDE GUIDE TO RAPID PROTOTYPING web site. One hundred and four RP
patents and applications were published in the last two months.

This update includes information about:

* An electron beam-based stereolithography technology said to be
potentially 40 times faster than light-based systems.

* High precision materials for fused deposition modeling.

* Basic information on the Speed Part AB rapid prototyping process.

* An EDM-based process for fabricating large quantities of micron-sized parts.

* A reinforcing collar for a heart that may lessen or eliminate the need for
a transplant.

and much, much more.

You can read the detailed Highlights Newsletter covering: RP Technology,
Manufacturing and Tooling, Materials, Medical Applications of RP, Product
Design Applications, Business Methods on our web site without charge. Direct
links to most of the patent summary pages are provided making it very easy to
follow up on an interesting item.

Go directly to the Patent Highlights page using this link:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/rec_pat.htm

You can also have an abbreviated version of the Highlights Newsletter sent to
you by email without charge. To be added to our mailing list, send an email
message to:

edgrenda@aol.com

and simply write UPDATE ME in the subject line.

You will be notified by email when we add new features to the Worldwide Guide
and also receive The RP Patent Highlights Newsletter. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE
JUNK EMAIL FROM OTHER SOURCES IF YOU SIGN UP. Our mailing list is not for
sale.

If you're involved with the development of RP technology, you should find
this an easy and enjoyable way to keep up to date. Our entire patent database
now includes more than 1,500 rapid prototyping patents and applications. Our
RP bibliography has more than 4,700 citations.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)