Re: How to draw 3D objects with 7 sides?

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 01:36:03 EEST

There are different varieties, I want one with all equal triangular faces. There is also one with two pentagons and five squares and another that has three right triangles, one isosceles? triangle and three squares. If it would help I would be happy to send these two that I have drawn to you. What format would you like?