FS:Solidscape MM2

From: Jimbo (jbwjim@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 03:19:58 EEST

I have a Solidscape MM2 that I am toying with selling. It is just under three years old. I have been using it in the Jewelry Industry so it has only built smaller parts. I have an extra set of Brand New Jets, Lots of Build and Support Materials, extra bearings, Ribbon Cables, Etc. Things that are considered consumables I have extras of including parts and belts. ASking $40,000. Seatle, WA. I have the original crate for the machine, but not the bottom cabinet. That would have to be crated by a freight company