RE: Powerful 3D CAD viewer needed

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 11:14:45 EEST

Dear Mr Min

PS-Exchange from Delcam will read native models from all the main CAD
products and allow you to view models free of charge. The software can be
downloaded from www.ps-exchange.com <http://www.ps-exchange.com/> (also
accessible from Delcam's Web site www.delcam.com <http://www.delcam.com/> )

If after viewing the model you then want to save it into IGES, STEP, STL,
Parasolid XT or Delcam DMT/DGK formats you can buy a voucher from Delcam's
web-site that will allow you to convert that specific model as many times as
you want.

Regards

Ed Lambourne

--
Ed LAMBOURNE                                Delcam plc
Technical Director                      Small Heath Business Park,