RE: RE: ANY TIPS ABOUT INSERTING COMPONENTS USING AN SLA-250

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 06:12:33 EEST

The fine jewelry sector imbeds gemstones into wax models for "stone in
place" casting. I suppose it would be nice to be able to the same thing
in a prototype model....that is if you are able to cast the SLA
material.....but that is a whole different thread

Steven Adler

Automated 3D Modeling, Inc

www.a3dm.com

adler@a3dm.com