Abstract Deadline for 2003 SFF Symposium

From: Dave Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 16:49:34 EEST

Dear List:

14th Annual Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium
Meeting Date: August 4-6, 2003
Meeting Location: Austin, TX, USA

Abstract Deadline: April 15, 2003
If you intend to send in an abstract, please do so as soon as
possible. You may submit your abstract by electronic mail (respond
to this email message) or using the World Wide Web. More information
on this meeting is available at the web site
(http://utwired.engr.utexas.edu/lff/) and by request (email:
sffsymp@uts.cc.utexas.edu or fax: +512-471-7681).

If you have any questions, please let me know. Publishing
information is available at the web site. The deadline for paper
submissions is July 15, 2003. We look forward to your participation.

New this year are a best paper award and manuscript review options.
The web site has details.

Sincerely,
David L. Bourell
Temple Foundation Professor