Interchangeable replacement vats for SLA machine

From: Chang-Shik Min (mcs9413@dreamwiz.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 18:20:20 EEST

 Dear RP professionals,

Hello...how are you doing ?
I have been working on some RT researches using ceramic-filled potopolymers, some are self formulated,others are purchased ones.
Yes,there are so many resin options on my SLA platform.
So I need more interchangeable replacement vats...
Is there anyone who knows a certain company that sells spare vats ?
Your information would be greatly appreciated.
TIA

Rapidly yours,
C.S.Min

============== Nothing ventured,Nothing gained! ================

Chang-Shik,Min (Chief Research Engineer)

Design Engg. Gr.,LG-Production engineering Research Center
LG Electronics Inc.,19-1 Cheongho-Ri,Jinwuy-Myon
Pyungtaek(451-713),Republic of Korea.

[Phone] +82-31-660-7090(Office),+82-31-202-8009(Home)
[Mobile] +82-19-370-7424
[Fax] +82-31-660-7384
[e-mail] mcs9413@dreamwiz.com,mcs9413@chol.com
         mcs9413@lge.com,mcs9413@hotmail.com