Z-Corp UGM - Hoover Dam Trip

From: Gary.Rabinovitz@reebok.com
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 00:50:50 EEST

Hello Everyone,

Just a short note to follow up on the Hoover Dam Trip. We are looking at
going to the Dam on Wednesday April 30th 2:00-6:30 PM. The tour is 4.5
hours long and the cost will be $50.00 per person. This will be a private
tour for our group and guests only. Please let me know ASAP if you are
interested in attending. We need to give the folks at the tour desk some
numbers by this Friday. As always, please let me know if you have further
questions.

B. Regards,

Gary Rabinovitz
Z-Corp User Group President