termo-vacuum machine/line

From: teknika-ved@mail.ru
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 11:39:24 EET

Dear Sirs!

We are Ukrainian manufacturing company in the field of packaging supply.
We are looking for a used thermo-vacuum forming line to produce finished products out of plastic granules (pellets) or used full automatic thermo-vacuum forming machines.
If you can provide us with such equipment please inform us its prices and country of machines/line origin.
Please, send us the photoes of equipment

Looking forward to receiving soon your answer,

Best regards,

George Krushedolsky

head of purchasing department

EPK Teknika LTD, Ukraine