Re: AAROFLEX

From: John Walmsley (jwalmsley2@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 03:48:57 EET

On the other hand, (you have different THUMBS!) why
dignify such a feeble attempt at self-aggrandizement
with attention? Albert is obviously a legend in his
own mind. He is more to be pitied than rebutted. I'm
sure he believes what his attacks state, but 3D, being
its own worst enemy, doesn't even have to answer his
ill-conceived drivel.

Let the ranting dawg sleep.

JW

name=033102beer_1_prv.gif