RE: scanner for transparent parts?

From: John Wright (johnw@ra-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 11:37:18 EET

The best contact scanner, by a long way, is the Renishaw Cyclone. It has
a miriad of functions and can use either laser or contact scanning
probe. Contrary to popular belief the contact probe is the preffered
choice. The scanning envelope is quite large and can be extended and the
range of export options quite wide.

John Wright
Response Associates Ltd