adv: Newsletter -direct send your ad to ....

From: re_ipmsg@hotmail.com
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 00:52:45 EET

Direct Email Blaster  Xp

The program will send mail at the rate of over 1, 000 e-mails per minute.
Legal and Fast sending bulk emails
Built in SMTP server
Have Return Path
Can Check Mail Address
Make Error Send Address List( Remove or Send Again)
Support multi-threads.
Support multi-smtp servers.
Manages your opt-in E-Mail Lists
Offers an easy-to-use interface!
Easy to confige and use

Direct Email Blaster  Xp- Turn your computer into a server with click of a button!
Homepage     Download

**********************We Get your email address from your Homepage*********************

This Is a Free Notification Service If You Do Not Wish To Be Informed
About Our  Services And Products, Please Click Here To Be Removed.
Note: You will get this mail only once!!
No need remove! We will never sell or put your email address on a mailing list!!

กก