Re: clear aorta model

From: Don Smith (Don_smith@mail1.myexcel.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 05:41:03 EET

Greg:

Thank you for the encouragement.
I am receiving many responses informing me of the expertise
available to do this, using several methods.
Pouring urethane (or silicone)into a mold is the most common.
Others:
An existing mold for a vinyl aortic arch.
Production process using a variable orifice extrusion

Don

Don Smith
Baxter Healthcare Corp.
don_smith@baxter.com
don_smith@mail1.myexcel.com
(847)270-3972
From: "Greg Pettengill" <gpetteng@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:16:26 -0500

>Hi Don,
>
>Without a much better understanding of exactly what you're trying
>accomplish I would be reluctant to make recommendations.
However, I do feel