bug on Lightyear 1.1?

From: Miller, Michael W (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 00:06:02 EET

I purposely disabled the Z-compensation and beamcomp on a part the other day, then copy/pasted the build style to all the other parts in the build. The build styles showed zero layers of z-comp for all parts. However, when previewing the build on my sla500, I noticed that the copied-to parts were in fact still starting 2 layers later than the copied-from part. I don't know if the beam compensation took. After manually re-entering the z-comp as zero layers, the preview looked as it should.

Is this a known bug in Lightyear 1.1?
Does boundry compensation suffer the same problem?

Disclaimer: Engineer and out the other!
Experience is something you get right after you need it.
Michael W Miller (michael.w.miller@boeing.com) 206-655-3289
The Boeing Company M/C 45-17 66-ZA-2320
Rapid Product Manufacturing 655-4366 Lab 655-4365