Re: Design Problem

From: Peter W. Rowe (PWRowe1@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 18:13:30 EET

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:54:30 -0000, you wrote:

>>Why do engineers have to modify things and come up up with some elaborate contraption?????
>>
>>What is wrong with a simple wheelbarrow??????

Too big and makes it difficult to also carry around your cat, or morning coffee
cup. I think you're thinking along the wrong lines. Design instead, an
appropriate pair of pruning shears. Similar to available commercially made
ones, but needs to be sterlized and somewhat sharper... When it's finished
with this task at, ummm, ... hand... , it can have subsequent dual uses in
the garden, cleaning up the hedges... Or go along the lines of a small version
of a guillotine, which can then later be used to open melons or some such use in
the kitchen... (?)

Peter