NEWS

From: keish9@juno.com
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 01:43:34 EET

Dear Sir,

I am the confidant of the ex-president of the philipines (Mr. Estrada)
who was removed from power as you may know.
He has secretly in formed me to contact you and to liance with you to
invest the sum of $21M (Twenty one million dollars) which he deposited
in a bank in the Bahamas during his tenure.
Now the proceedures are that you will be given the contact of the bank
in the America so that you will contact them to open an account online
where the money will be transfered into from his account since he can
not come out in the open to use this money. After you open this account
I will order the bank in a written form to transfer the money into your
own account afetr which you can then transfer it to some other account
in your place for sharing.
Upon request by you I can send to you the certificate of deposit of
this amount for your assurance.
We are willing to conceed up to 25% of the total sum to you for all the
anticipated help from you hoping that it will cover all your
expenditures before and after the transaction.
However, we will desire that you will help us invest our share till we
will be free to meet you up in your country for futher talks,Please if
this proposal is Ok by you, please write me back via this address so
that we can move ahead.

Regards
Keish .B

Only $9.95 per month!