Status of global Laminate tooling research

From: Rupert Soar (R.C.Soar@lboro.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 14:51:58 EET

Hi list,

Very much in relation to Vito's request last week. I'm scouring the
globe for established, current and new developments in the world of
Laminate Tooling for this year's Wohler's report. Do any of you know of
commercial developments of this technique or aware of research in this
field. If so, would you like to contribute to the report or mind
passing on contacts so I can include their efforts in the report.

Regards,

Rupert

____
Dr Rupert Soar
The Rapid Manufacturing Research Group
Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Loughborough University
Leicestershire
LE11 3TU
tel: +44(0) 1509 227637