68 US RP Patents and Applications Issued from 12/10/02 to 1/28/03

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 21:26:22 EET

Good Morning:

The latest edition of the RP Patent Alert Newsletter is now available on The
WORLDWIDE GUIDE TO RAPID PROTOTYPING web site. Eighteen RP patents were
issued during the last seven weeks and another fifty RP applications were
published.

This update includes information about:

* Re-coating viscous photopolymers, as done in the OptoForm process;
* Methods of applying pharmaceuticals to RP-fabricated devices;
* Color LOM technology;
* MIT’s low-shrinkage material systems for metal and ceramic parts;

and much, much more.

You can read the detailed Highlights Newsletter covering: RP Technology,
Manufacturing and Tooling, Materials, Medical Applications of RP, Product
Design Applications, Business Methods on our web site without charge. Direct
links to most of the patent summary pages are provided making it very easy to
follow up on an interesting item.

Go directly to the Patent Highlights page using this link:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/rec_pat.htm

You can also have an abbreviated version of the Highlights Newsletter sent to
you by email without charge. To be added to our mailing list, send an email
message to:

edgrenda@aol.com

and simply write UPDATE ME in the subject line.

You will be notified by email when we add new features to the Worldwide Guide
and also receive The RP Patent Highlights Newsletter. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE
JUNK EMAIL FROM OTHER SOURCES IF YOU SIGN UP. Our mailing list is not for
sale.

If you're involved with the development of RP technology, you should find
this an easy and enjoyable way to keep up to date. Our entire patent database
now includes nearly 1,400 rapid prototyping patents and applications. Our RP
bibliography has more than 4,700 citations.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)