Re: CT scan data into 3D model

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 16:31:06 EET

Hello Randy,
And welcome to the RPML.

The most cost-effective solution to your problem I believe it is Rhino http://www.rhino3d.com/ with a plug-in (s) from Floating Point Solutions http://www.fpsols.com/point_cloud_rh.html or perhaps other sources.

I am very interested in your project and would be happy to help in any way that I can. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail or telephone.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321-269-7587