Re: Casting / Prototype Materials for Nasty Environment

From: Karsten (karsten@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 04:22:47 EET

I don't know of any cast urethane that can handle that kind of extreme
testing.
You might try looking into rapid tooling. They can make a mold using Rapid
Prototyping technology and then shoot production materials into it for a
short run count.
Hopefully someone can help in this field.
Good luck
Karsten