Re: USED FDM m/c

From: Paul (paulb@laserrepro.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 20:26:36 EET

Tim,

We have a FDM 2000 in great shape that we no longer use. We have focused
100% of our prototype efforts to SLA now utilizing 7 machines in house. It
does not have waterworks, but it can be upgraded to waterworks supports with
a simple head unit change. We do have the ABS head as well as the
elastomer head unit. We also have alot of material and build foam as well.
If interested, we will basically accept any fair offer. I can also attempt
to work a deal for you on the waterworks and maintenance program if you are
interested.

Best Regards,

Paul Bordner II VP of Operations Laser Reproductions 950 Taylor Station Road
Suite E Gahanna, Ohio 43230 phone 614.552.6905 fax 614.552.6907 mobile
614.206.0436 www.laserrepro.com