PERFACTORY in the US market

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 13:50:45 EET

Dear All,

I have to correct my announcement, Showing the System PERFACTORY at the RP Show in Chicago.

We are not sure wether we can make it to the RP Show in Chicago / US market in May regarding fullfilling the US-sales regulations, product insurance and customer service for the product until that date in the US, but we are working on it.

Kind regards

Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / Managing Director

Envisiontec GmbH i. Gr.
Elbestraße 10
D-45768 Marl
Germany

Fon: +49 2365 915 460
Fax: +49 2365 915 461

www.envisiontec.de

Than

Dear Dear All,

Kevin Lafferty asked me to announce, that the PERFACTORY System will be at the RP Show in Chicago.