Re: Has anyone used orange solvents for cleaning parts?

From: Karsten (karsten@ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 02:38:36 EET

I've done SLA for 5 years and have found nothing to work better that
Isopropyl alcohol. If you can vent the fumes and keep your area clean, then
it should work great.
The citrus was just frustrating for me. It did not cut the SL5170 epoxy
resin fast enough.
Also, I found that the alcohol was great for absorbing moisture out of the
parts on hot summer days in my shop with no climate control.
best of luck
Karsten