Re: Resolution/Minimum feature size A NEW technology

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 23:35:18 EET

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Andy Allshorn wrote:
> www.envisiontec.de
>
> A totally new concept in the RP industry using DLP.
>
> One of the most interesting processes I've seen for a while.

Although, since the material doesn't appear to be castable it doesn't
answer this particular guy's question.

I've seen this site mentioned before, and it does leave me with a lot
of questions. Is this machine available in the US? Do any service
bureaus have it? What did the list price turn out to be? How does it
handle undercutting? How are the process and the parts different from
stereolithography(tm)?

There is only one tiny picture of a part made by the machine - not
really enough to tell what it can do.

-Sheba

--
Bathsheba Grossman                 phone (831)429-8224, fax (831)460-1242
Sculpting geometry                                          bathsheba.com