RE: Sterilisation of SLA components

From: Bob Olsen (Bob@protogenic.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 17:23:14 EET

Greg, Stereocol is an FDA approved Class 6 resin - models can be sterilized
by gas ETO and taken into the operating theater . See
http://www.materialise.be/mt.asp?mp=rp_stereocol

As you may know, it is not an epoxy resin, so it may not help you.

If it is of interest, our sister company, ProtoMed, uses this resin in a SLA
250. You could contact Connie Cameron with questions, 303-422-2207 or
connie@protomed.net. Regards, Bob